Club Mission Statement:
To be one of the leading football Giants in Africa through providing a very entertaining brand of football.
The club has a constitution which has had positive changes since 1963, which constitution recognizes the important role played by the founding fathers of Dembare.
Dynamos Football Club Private Limited is run by a board of directors drawn from the founding fathers of the successful club. The chairman of the board, Mr. Bernard Marriot Lusengo who is the only surviving member of the class of 1963. Other board members are drawn from former players of the club between 1964 and 1969.
The Dynamos football club’s Executive Committe is appointed by the board and serves for a specific term of office. The current Executive Committee comprises of:
• Chairman – Mr. Isaiah Mupfurutsa
• Vice Chairman – Mr. Moses Shumba
• Treasurer – Mr. Moses Chikwariro
• Secretary General – Mr. Webstar Marechera
• Committee Member Mr. Tinashe Farawo
• Committee Member – Mr. Francis Madzinga
• Chief Executive Officer – Mr. Jonathan Mashingaidze and non ex - official member.
• and non ex-officio member
The Secretariat is manned by full employess under the Chief executive officer. The club’s offices are the National Sports Stadium in Mabelreign